A. Collation of information
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering an account, purchasing services from us or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site or the services you have purchased.
2. If you contact us by letter or email, records of the correspondence may be kept
3. Telephone conversation may be recorded for training purposes.
4. We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
5. Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment and administration of your orders.
6. Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access and use.