34. Lyrical Host will pay all valid affiliate commissions based on the structure and in the currency outlined in the user’s Affiliate Account unless a custom agreement exists in writing. Any commissions earned for valid sales will be paid out after a holding period of 90 days at the Affiliate’s discretion. We reserve the right to extend the holding period as set out in the T&C and without prior notice for as long as is reasonably necessary in order to establish the validity of a sale.
35. We process commission payouts through our ticket system on request, once the minimum payout balance of $50 USD, £40, $65 AUD, $65 CAD, or €40 has been reached. If you choose to have your affiliate commission paid out via PayPal, you are responsible for any transaction fees.
36. You are solely responsible for keeping all information up to date, including postal and email addresses, name, payment information, tax information and any other personal information that will impact the ability to issue a valid payment.
37. Each US Affiliate is required to submit an accurate and up to date W8/W9 tax form.
38. If we do not receive the necessary tax or payment information from you within 7 days of a request for payout of a Reward, the Reward will not be issued and you will be required to resubmit your request after entering applicable tax information. Your tax information is required to be on file in order for your Rewards to be paid.
39. We reserve the right to request additional data regarding all the websites where you promote Lyrical Host and the promotional practices you use. Failure to provide accurate information may result in exclusion from the Program, suspension or termination of your Affiliate account and forfeiture of any commissions.
40. Affiliates are responsible for requesting payments once they reach the minimum payment threshold, which is to be done by opening a support ticket at https://hub.lyricalhost.com.
41. Missing or untracked affiliate referrals must be reported within 30 days of the qualifying referred sale and will be credited to your account at our sole discretion, provided that such credit has accrued pursuant to all terms in the Affiliate Terms of Service. Referrals that are not reported during the then current referral period will not be credited to your account.
42. Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that their affiliate tracking link is working properly before sending traffic to the Lyrical Host website. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the affiliate. Rewards may not be paid for tracking errors caused by editing, masking, redirecting, or tampering with affiliate links, as determined at Lyrical Host’s sole discretion.
43. Affiliates are responsible for making sure they are able to accept payments and that correct details are provided for payout, including correct email addresses.
44. Affiliates are responsible for all fees, taxes, exchange rates, surcharges and other expenses incurred in order to receive their Rewards.
45. In the event of possible credit card fraud and high cancellation rates, Lyrical Host reserves the right to hold Rewards for up to two additional months for verification. At Lyrical Host’s sole discretion, we reserve the right to cancel Rewards in the event that we are unable to collect funds from the referred customer, the order is fraudulent, the customer cancels within the first 91 days, or if it is found that the Reward was earned improperly for any other reason.
46. Lyrical Host is not responsible for any lost or stolen payments.
47. To update your information, please raise a ticket at https://hub.lyricalhost.com or edit the provided fields in your Affiliate Account or Lyrical Host account.
48. Referred customers that issue a chargeback or are found to be fraudulent (e.g. false information, fake/stolen credit cards, selling counterfeit goods, referring under false pretenses, manipulation, etc.), as determined at Lyrical Host’s sole discretion, will be reversed regardless of the amount of time that has passed since the signup occurred.
49. We may suspend your commission payouts at any time and for any period, if we suspect fraudulent or other improper activity or a potential violation of this Agreement by you or any customer you refer.
50. We reserve the right to deduct from your current and future commissions any and all commissions paid out for sales that are fraudulent, questionable, or canceled. Where no current and future commissions are due and criminal activity is involved, we will send you a bill for the balance of such refunded purchase upon termination of the program or termination of the referred customer account.
51. We shall provide you with a statement of commissions due in your Affiliate Account.
52. If applicable for your country of residence, we will issue self-billing invoices for all commission payouts, including applicable taxes. The Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions will be considered a valid Self-billing Agreement between you and Lyrical Host that shall continue until termination of your Affiliate account. By signing up for our Affiliate Program you agree to accept self-billing invoices raised by Lyrical Host on your behalf, not to raise any sales invoices for the commission payouts you receive from Lyrical Host and to notify us immediately if you change your name, company details or tax registration status.
53. Referred accounts must use different billing and payment methods than the referrer to qualify for Rewards. You may not claim affiliate commission on products and services purchased in your name, with your contact details or with your payment method, even on someone else’s behalf.